Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-mad-mad-mad Madness || Muse

fotografia tirada por mim :]

Dia 9 do NOS Alive foi a lócura (eu sei que não se escreve assim, mas agora apeteceu-me)! Contudo hoje não falo disso, apenas rescrevo um dos pontos mais altos da noite!

(Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma, mad, mad, mad)

I, I can't get these memories
Out of my mind
And some kind of madness
Is starting to evolve
And I, I tried so hard to let you go
But some kind of madness
Is swallowing me whole, yeah
I have finally seen the light
And I have finally realized
What you mean
Ooh

Now, I need to know is this real love
Or is it just madness
Keeping us afloat, mmmm
When I look back, at all the
Crazy fights we had
It's like some kind of madness
Was taking control, yeah

Now, I have finally seen the light
And I have finally realized
What you need

Now, I have finally seen the end
(Finally seen the end)
And I'm not expecting you to care, no
(Expecting you to care)
That I have finally seen the light
(Finally seen the light)
But I have finally realised
(Realised)
I need your love
I need your love

Come to me
Just in a dream
Come on and rescue me
Yes I know
I can't be wrong
Maybe, I'm too headstrong
Our love is

(Mad, mad, mad)
Madness

Image Map

4 comentários:

  1. Estou toda invejosa :'(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Não fiques assim numa próxima se o trabalho deixar vens comigo tambem!

      Eliminar
    2. Agora só daqui a 50mil anos é que eles cá vêm xD

      Eliminar
    3. Pode ser que não demore assim muito tempo, há dois anos foram ao Porto e agora vieram ao NOS Alive. Pode ser que daqui a dois, eles apareçam no MEO Arena :P

      Eliminar